Seguidores

miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

We still without talking


What happens to you? You're not the same, you changed, your acttitude is changing... Love is falling down.

There is another person? You are bored with me? I need you, I can't let you go, I won't let you go, because I love you and I think you feel the same. Because a
n overnight you can not change your feelings so suddenly...

Why is all happening? First you never thought of me, while I died for you. Then you knew that I was interested in you, but you did anything. Suddenly, after all the lost time I forget you, although It was hard to do. We were only friends... but one day you changed your attitud towards me. We decide try it, see what happens. I guess we did pretty well until today. Spent three weeks since we've been together... Now our love is falling down. I just think that, is what I feel, our love isn't like the beginning.

I need to talk to you, and decide what will happen after today. Would you go all the way? Or today is the end of the road
? If the roads ends today, will be a little fire, because we live many others things than just this... It is obvious that something is wrong, even though you don't tell.

It is clear that things are changing. I don't receive any message from you, it's a sing that it is over, you used to did it all the time, but now nothing.
You're not able to say what happens. You do not have the courag
e to say it. Why? I don't know. The pride is from behind all this.

Only we are going to finish with this if you say that you don't love me any more, if you say me that you no feel at least something for me.

No hay comentarios: